HomeAatmanirbhar Bharat in DefenceBharat Forge receives approval from MoD for procurement of 300 ATAGS, contract...

Bharat Forge receives approval from MoD for procurement of 300 ATAGS, contract to be signed by year end

Source : Indian Defence Updates (IDU)

Bharat Forge receives approval from MoD for procurement of 300 ATAGS, contract to be signed by year end
Advanced Towed Artillery Gun System (ATAGS) designed by DRDO

Bharat Forge receives approval from MoD for procurement of 300 ATAGS, contract to be signed by year end

Bharat Forge has received approval from the Ministry of Defence for the procurement of 300 ATAGS (Advanced Towed Artillery Gun System) and after the opening of commercial bids submitted by Bharat Forge and TATA Defense, the contract for the guns will be signed later this year.

ATAGS is designed by DRDO and manufactured jointly by Bharat Forge and TATA Defense.

Under the agreement, the lowest bidder will get the opportunity to manufacture 60% of the guns and the second lowest bidder will have to supply the ATAGS at the same price to secure the order for the remaining 40% of the guns.

The ATAGS has successfully passed all user-assisted trials and it can hit targets at 48 kilometers range. Bharat Forge receives approval from MoD for procurement of 300 ATAGS, contract to be signed by year end Bharat Forge receives approval from MoD for procurement of 300 ATAGS, contract to be signed by year end IgMp

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Aatmanirbhar Bharat

All

IAF successfully conducts night vision goggles-aided landing in Eastern sector

The Indian Air Force (IAF) has achieved a significant milestone by successfully landing an aircraft using night vision goggles (NVG) for the first time...

With Project-75I Submarine Acquisition Facing Delays, MDL Shifts Focus to Indigenous 3,000-ton Project-76 Submarine Design

Source : IgMp Bureau Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL), India's premier shipyard, has announced its intention to develop an entirely indigenous conventional submarine design by...

AMCA 5th Generation Stealth Fighter Updates

AMCA to be integrated with sophisticated indigenous Distributed Aperture System (DAS) that making it a formidable air asset for the Indian Air Force

Source : IgMp Bureau India’s Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA) is on the brink of a revolutionary transformation with the integration of a sophisticated Distributed...

AMCA to incorporate the best features of both 5th and 6th Generation fighters: ADA sources

Source : IgMp Bureau India's strides toward indigenous air dominance receive a substantial boost with the green signal for the Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA)...

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Archive Months

Miscellanous

BRO to fence major portion of India-Myanmar border

Guwahati, The Border Roads Organisation (BRO) will fence a major portion of the strategic India-Myanmar border, and a 10-km stretch in Manipur has already...

During G-20 meet in Bali next week, India to defend its plans to hold meetings in J&K

Source : Tribune IndiaExternal Affairs Minister Dr. S Jaishankar. (PTI Photo)New Delhi: India will defend its plans to hold some G-20 meetings in J&K when...

Israel to restart Gaza truce talks as hostage video sparks outrage

Israel said it would revive stalled ceasefire talks with Hamas after social media video showing female Israeli soldiers being abducted by the militants on...

Tejas Mk-2 will carry out Balakot-style surgical strikes inside enemy territory

Source : FirstpostTejas Mk-2 CGI by Kuntal BiswasNew Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi-led Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) has cleared the Tejas Mark-2 project,...
Visits
error: Content is protected !!