HomeAatmanirbhar BharatIndian Army to get 75 ATAGS per year for 307 guns order;...

Indian Army to get 75 ATAGS per year for 307 guns order; While Bharat Forge says it can produce 1 ATAGS per day if given the whole 1500 guns order, This is massive !!

Source : Indian Defence Updates (IDU)

Indian Army to get 75 ATAGS per year for 307 guns order; While Bharat Forge says it can produce 1 ATAGS per day if given the whole 1500 guns order, This is massive !!
Representative Image

Indian Army to get 75 ATAGS per year for 307 guns order; While Bharat Forge says it can produce 1 ATAGS per day if given the whole 1500 guns order, This is massive !!

The contract for 307 ATAGS (Advanced Towed Artillery Gun System) will be finalized later this year under which 60% of the guns will be manufactured by L1 bidder while the remaining 40% will be allocated to L2 bidder.

Latest reports indicate that once the contract has concluded that the Indian Army will receive 75 guns per year resulting in the formation of four ATAGS gun regiments every year.

Bharat Forge the parent company of Kalyani Strategic Systems Limited (KSSL) which is one of the two manufacturers and bidders of DRDO’s ATAGS other than TATA Advanced Systems Limited (TASL), has also expressed its commitment to produce one ATAGS per day if it secures bulk orders for the remaining 1,500 guns. This is massive !! IgMp

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Aatmanirbhar Bharat

All

IAF successfully conducts night vision goggles-aided landing in Eastern sector

The Indian Air Force (IAF) has achieved a significant milestone by successfully landing an aircraft using night vision goggles (NVG) for the first time...

With Project-75I Submarine Acquisition Facing Delays, MDL Shifts Focus to Indigenous 3,000-ton Project-76 Submarine Design

Source : IgMp Bureau Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL), India's premier shipyard, has announced its intention to develop an entirely indigenous conventional submarine design by...

AMCA 5th Generation Stealth Fighter Updates

AMCA to be integrated with sophisticated indigenous Distributed Aperture System (DAS) that making it a formidable air asset for the Indian Air Force

Source : IgMp Bureau India’s Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA) is on the brink of a revolutionary transformation with the integration of a sophisticated Distributed...

AMCA to incorporate the best features of both 5th and 6th Generation fighters: ADA sources

Source : IgMp Bureau India's strides toward indigenous air dominance receive a substantial boost with the green signal for the Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA)...

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Archive Months

Miscellanous

Enough Data has been Provided by LCA-Navy for the Development of TEDBF: Navy Chief

Chief Admiral R Hari Kumar of the Indian Navy said in an interview that the LCA-Navy program has effectively functioned as a technical demonstrator,...

India issues Multiple NOTAMs for Multiple Missile Tests this month

India has recently issued Notices to Airmen (NOTAMs) declaring the closure of airspace for missile testing activities throughout December 2023. These NOTAMs have piqued...

Message for Beijing ! Amid South China Sea conflict, an Indian Navy submarine INS Sindhukesari docks in Indonesia for the first time

Source : News 18 IndiaIndian Navy submarine INS Sindhukesari completes port call in Indonesia (Image by Times Now News Network)Jakarta (Indonesia): In a first, an...

Indian Air Force all set to increase the firepower of Tejas Mk1A with French HAMMER Missiles

Source : IgMp News Bulletin The Indian Air Force (IAF) is gearing up to empower its upgraded Tejas Mk1A light combat aircraft by incorporating the...
Visits
error: Content is protected !!