Home5th Generation Stealth FighterIndia’s AMCA fighter jet completes design phase, awaits cabinet approval for the...

India’s AMCA fighter jet completes design phase, awaits cabinet approval for the prototype: DRDO Chairman S Kamat

Source : IgMp Bureau

India’s AMCA fighter jet completes design phase, awaits cabinet approval for the prototype: DRDO Chairman S Kamat
AMCA Stealth Fighter CGI by Kuntal Biswas


HAL said that the real activity of AMCA prototype realization would begin after final approval of the Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) headed by PM Modi.

He also said that the AMCA program will be undertaken through Special Purpose Vehicle involving Indian Industries in a big way and they will be involved in the Prototype development, series production and also in providing lifetime cycle support to the Indian Air Force.

KF X
Special Purpose Vehicle during South Korean KF-21 Boramae Stealth Fighter manufacturing


The Special Purpose Vehicle will be announced by end of this year and the AMCA project will have 75% Government funding and the rest 25% cost will be borne by Indian Private Sector companies that are part of the Special Purpose Vehicle.

NOTE : Article cannot be reproduced or no information from this article should be used without written permission of theigmp.org in any form even for YouTube Videos to avoid Copy right strikes, if we find same informations or the entire article without our permission, we will take necessary action.

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Aatmanirbhar Bharat

All

IAF successfully conducts night vision goggles-aided landing in Eastern sector

The Indian Air Force (IAF) has achieved a significant milestone by successfully landing an aircraft using night vision goggles (NVG) for the first time...

With Project-75I Submarine Acquisition Facing Delays, MDL Shifts Focus to Indigenous 3,000-ton Project-76 Submarine Design

Source : IgMp Bureau Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL), India's premier shipyard, has announced its intention to develop an entirely indigenous conventional submarine design by...

AMCA 5th Generation Stealth Fighter Updates

AMCA to be integrated with sophisticated indigenous Distributed Aperture System (DAS) that making it a formidable air asset for the Indian Air Force

Source : IgMp Bureau India’s Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA) is on the brink of a revolutionary transformation with the integration of a sophisticated Distributed...

AMCA to incorporate the best features of both 5th and 6th Generation fighters: ADA sources

Source : IgMp Bureau India's strides toward indigenous air dominance receive a substantial boost with the green signal for the Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft (AMCA)...

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Archive Months

Miscellanous

Israel’s military response in Gaza ‘over the top’, pushing for pause: US President Joe Biden

U.S. President Joe Biden on Thursday suggested that Israel's military response in Gaza has been "over the top," adding that he is working to...

Indian Coast Guard fortifies its presence in Gujarat

Source: Asian News International (ANI) Ahmedabad (Gujarat) : The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has strategically based additional hovercraft at Jakhau, close to the Indo-Pakistan maritime...

South Korea says North Korea fired several cruise missiles, adding to provocative weapons tests

Seoul: South Korea's military said Sunday that North Korea fired several cruise missiles from waters off an eastern military port, in the country's latest...

Japan Officially Ditches US; Inks Contract To Develop Next-Gen Fighters With European Partners UK & Italy

As part of the Global Combat Air Program,  Japan, Britain, and Italy inked a pact in Tokyo on December 14 to establish an organization...
Visits
error: Content is protected !!